1. The distance from the Earth to the Sun is 149,600,000,000 m.
2. The speed of light is 300,000,000 m/sec.
3. The average diameter of a Red Blood Cell is 0.000007 mm.
4. The thickness of human hair is in the range of 0.005 cm to 0.01 cm.
5. The distance of moon from the Earth is 384, 467, 000 m (approx).
6. The size of a plant cell is 0.00001275 m.
7. Average radius of the Sun is 695000 km.
8. Mass of propellant in a space shuttle solid rocket booster is 503600 kg.
9. Thickness of a piece of paper is 0.0016 cm.
10. Diameter of a wire on a computer chip is 0.000003 m.
11. The height of Mount Everest is 8848 m.